Monday, January 23, 2012

Deco/Geo Mesh Wreath

We have been getting these rolls of mesh in at work and everyone is asking what it is used for, so I decided to do some research and here is the results:



It is very simple to make, here are my supplies:


1 roll of geo/deco mesh
U pins (floral)
Ribbon
Embelishments (flowers, butterflies)




Fasten geo mesh to wreath with U pin and roll out about 6-12 inches and gather and pin.
Should look like this:


You can make the gather/loops small or big depending upon how fluffy you want the wreath.


This is what it looks like when done and then you would add embelishments for the finished product.

I have made them with straw wreaths and it makes a big and really fluffy wreath.  I found using the flat styrofoam or wooden wreath is best.  Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE those colors! You did such a stunning job!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
I have my own business "The Scrapping Pad" which features all kinds of paper crafts and I also design my own grapevine wreath's and deco mesh wreaths. I love making whimsical out of the box things.