Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cricut Imagine

Let me first start by saying I was totally against buying one.  I had myself thinking that and for some unknown reason, I'll blame it on peer pressure (LOL), I DVR'd the debute.  While watching it I was being pulled in ever so slowly.  Needless to say half way thru the video I'm hooked and thinking how can I talk Shawn into letting me get yet another craft machine.  I finally just talked him into getting me the Expression in February for V'day.  I finished watching the video and tried calling him and he didn't answer, so I awaited patiently and then finally he called back.  I thought for sure he'd say no, but to my amazement he said yes!!!  I called HSN right away and ordered it and it should arrive sometime next week.  I am so excited and a little nervous on learning all these new things.  I watched interviews with the gentlemen who created it and it sounds like there will be alot of thing offered in the future with updates.  I will be counting down the days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
I have my own business "The Scrapping Pad" which features all kinds of paper crafts and I also design my own grapevine wreath's and deco mesh wreaths. I love making whimsical out of the box things.