Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Imagine "Imagine" Problems

Well I did recieve my Cricut Imagine and was so excited when I got it earlier then anticipated.  Unfortunately I have to send it back tomorrow.  I am truly disappointed with Provo Craft and their customer service.  I have had 3 issues and the first one they responded very promptly, but the last 2 it took them 3 days to get back to me.  Now they have decided that I should send it back and they will send me a new machine.  I wrote back to the rep and asked about the extra shipping cost I paid to get it here quicker and she said she couldn't do anything about that, but since I have not been able to use the Imagine in the 2 weeks I've owned it, they will give me a cartridge of my choice.  So one good thing did come out of it.  Tomorrow I am calling HSN to see how the 30 day guarntee works since I'm sending the product back.  Wish me luck!!!  I so want this machine to do crafts, I have 50 (exaggerated) things I need it for.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
I have my own business "The Scrapping Pad" which features all kinds of paper crafts and I also design my own grapevine wreath's and deco mesh wreaths. I love making whimsical out of the box things.