Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Blog!

Ok, here goes.  LOL  Well I've been really crafty here lately.  I joined a Swap Sister Swap on the Cricut Message Board and every week we have to do a project for our Sister.  We are currently on week three and I've actually gotten the first two projects done.  This week I still need to make a Christmas Ornament.  I actually scraplifted and idea someone posted and am excited to see how it goes.  I will post pics of the completed item later this week.  I've posted some pics of what I've done so far.



  The first week we did Stationary Cards,  and I created the cards with my Cricut  Cartridge Forever Young. 


Week 2 we had to do an altered item.  I did some research and wanted to be different and found an altered cookie sheet.  I still need to drill holes and put the ribbon on it, but other then that it's complete. 


Today I thought up the idea of the brag book for my mom from the dogs for Grandparent's Day on the 13th.  This is my first vinyl project and I used the Paper Pups Cartridge.  I don't know what's gotten in to me, buy I'm filling very crafty here lately. Thanks for reading and have a scrappy time!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Missy! I love your blog header--man those guys are soooo cute!
    I am so excited you have your very own blog! I will be following you!
    I love all the projects on your page--those cards are beautiful. I didn't realize how nice that cart was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Love the dogs, they are so cute. Dogs are my weakness and I can't get enough of my by Rocky! I really think I am going to scraplift the brag book idea! That is just too cute and I have Paper Pups. Thanks for sharing. I will also leave a post on the list for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Missy, you are so brave, your blog is great and love how you have done everything.
    Good Luck
    Mary Nell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I love all of your projects on here...but I don't have time to comment on them all, LOL!!! Great blog ;)
    Happy Stampin'

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
I have my own business "The Scrapping Pad" which features all kinds of paper crafts and I also design my own grapevine wreath's and deco mesh wreaths. I love making whimsical out of the box things.